Craft Beer Month finishes with a flourish this weekend (which is actually next month, but who's counting?), with quite a line-up:
- Concordia Cup, Today through August 2 at the Concordia Ale House. Twelve Double IPAs vie to be Oregon's entry in Beer Brawl III. Taster trays are $12. Full details here.
- Roots Christmas in July, Friday 6pm. They'll be pouring a 2006 Flemish Red aged for two years in a Pinot Grigio oak barrel, the 2007 Epic Ale and 2008 Festivus. Bring a new toy (for Doernbecher Children’s Hospital) and you’ll be entered into a raffle for a bottle of Roots 08 Epic Ale
- 15th Annunal Rogue Bones and Brew, Saturday and Sunday, 14th and Flanders. Live music, barbeque, 20+ craft breweries, all to benefit the Oregon Zoo. Full details here.
- Bailey's 2nd Anniversary Celebration, Saturday noon - 10pm. It's a mini-fest with an amazing line-up of beer (Derek has the list here). Ten bucks gets you a glass and three pours. Full details here.
- Double Mountain Cookout and Street Party, Saturday noon - 10pm in Hood River. Live music, barbeque, and a full slate of DM beers, including two I am keen to try, Pilsner and Little Red Pils. Full details here.