Too Nice to Blog
So instead, I use that time-honored cheat, pointing you to good content elsewhere.
- Bill offers the third installment of the Beer Price Index. Upshot? Not a lot of movement in the aggregate, but this masks interesting changes.
- John Foyston in a long article about Cascade and their new barrel house.
- Brady Walen on why $15 ain't too much to spend on a beer ... if the conditions are right. (Starting with Pliny the Younger seems to help.)
- Derek reviews two Mikkeller single-hop beers, reminding me that I was going to brew a single hopped pale for Spring with those cheap Nuggets I picked up.
- Roots is five years old, celebration tonight. Ezra, who has done artwork for the brewery, offers comments.
- Angelo discusses how in just four short years Ninkasi has become the seventh largest brewery in the state.
- All-grain brewing versus extract: Jon has a comparison.
- Oakshire brewer Matt Van Wyk weighs in on the Black IPA versus Cascadian Dark Ale debate.