Guess What Oregon's Best Coctail Contains?
Travel Oregon, the state tourism commission, held a contest to create the "unofficial official Oregon cocktail." These kinds of contests are useful for highlighting local products and trends, and with the amazing growth of micro-distilleries in recent years, it's a good way to bring some attention to the industry. But as a testament to how dominant beer is in in the Oregon imagination, the contest winner, Cheryl Meloy's "Hike, Fish, and Go Camping Punch," employs two bottles of Terminal Gravity IPA.
- 5 ounces Pendleton Whisky
- 4 ounces frozen lemonade concentrate
- 4 ounces limeade concentrate
- 4 ounces huckleberry syrup
- mint sprigs
- 2 bottles Terminal Gravity IPA