Denver Breweries & Pubs
So in 16 days I'll be touching down in Denver to blog about the Democratic Convention. Since the days will be extremely well-produced and wholly without sponteneity, I assume that there will be moments when I might sneak out to sample some of Denver's finest pours. It is, you know, the Napa of Beer. However, I'm pretty ignorant about the scene. Doing a Google search reveals six or seven places that look pretty close to the Pepsi Center. Anyone out there have recommendations? I expect to be without a car, so keep that in mind.
- Wynkoop Brewing Co, 1634 18th St
- Breckenridge Brewery, 2220 Blake St
- Great Divide Brewing Co, 2201 Arapahoe St
- Flying Dog Brewery,2401 Blake St # 2
- Sandlot Brewery,2161 Blake St
- Northstar Restaurant & Brewpub, 3200 Tejon St